Areas of practice
I will support you and your children as you need help with:
- Emotional support
- Anxiety and stress
- Trauma and grief
- Relocation and adaptation
- Maneuvering in life: choosing and changing career and life paths
- Inaction, motivation, and moving forward
- Building and maintaining healthier relationships
- Mental resilience and strength
- Going through divorce as adults or children
- Recovering from bullying or mobbing
- School problems relating to impulsivity and lack of attention
I strive to be authentic, vulnerable and compassionate in my approach as a psychological therapist. It’s difficult to be a human, and I firmly believe that we are all doing the best we can with what we have. We all have a need to be heard, to be understood and to be loved. Our deepest fears and our deepest hopes are all very similar. I am here to listen, connect, be empathic and cheer you on, on your journey through life.
Having said that, I am a scientist at heart and a scientist by education. As a mental health practitioner, it is my responsibility to provide the most effective and efficient methods and tools, that resonate with the client and fit with the presenting problems. Please feel free to view my education and additional trainings here.